Bango Bango

cute puppy

sad little film, put touching...

Jonny Chambers Jonny Chambers

heh...

you know what? I really shouldn't have clicked "Yes Agree with him..." i should have clicked no. Thanx for putting that image into my head! NOT! good job though, voices were funny.

Raid preview Raid preview

huh??

i see the drawings are pretty good, but what the hell is it about? i saw a guy falling down stairs, and a nother guy stick out a gun... but i didnt get what it was gonna be about... nive drawings though.. you also used lots of pictires..

*Fall Down* *Fall Down*

HAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHA! that was AWESOME! wear did u get those sound effects at?!

LLSmasher responds:

Thank You. Since u posted a review I will answer: Some of the sounds are from Flashkit.com, some of them are from game databases(like Counter-Strike) and some of them I actually recoded myself(LoL i was feeling creative)

Mr. BoomBa Ep.4 Mr. BoomBa Ep.4

HAHAHAHA!

These things are halarious! how do you think this up!? lol!! MORE MORE! these are so cooL!

Mr. BoomBa Ep.3 Mr. BoomBa Ep.3

HAHAH!!!

That was halarious!!!! I love these movies! keep makin em'!

The Ultimate MK Parody The Ultimate MK Parody

Awesome!

**SPOILER**
--Brutality Combo--
--------
------
XXSASZXAZX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
That was an awesome Movie/Game thing,u should make a #2 even if it doesnt reach ur quote. And above is the combo for the "Finish Her-Brutality"
took me a little while to figure it out, but other people might not want too, but still see it, so everyone from now on post this combo in ur review! just copy paste it. Alright, later.

how to make comics how to make comics

hahahaha!

That was very funny! It didn't really tell you how to make a comic though, but it was funny none the less. Those were very good drawings you had on there, you must have a Drawing Tablet, (like me ;) you should really submit more of these, you have a great imagination, and awesome drawing talents. Good job!

sad artichoek sad artichoek

NO! Bad clock!

I believe the summary explains it all, but i guess i could make fun of this movie some more. Ever notice that all clocks are stupid? i did, and im trying to spread the word, they always make a movie about there stupid selves(no offence) or the other stupid clocks(no offence again) so to sum this all up in on single word! it would have to be... stupid

Telemundo Stickman! Telemundo Stickman!

uhmm...

first of all, you shouldnt have a little girl doing the voices for a movie, wait, your a guy, and thats your voice! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! back to subject. the spinning cup was pretty cool, but the voices sucked, get a better microphone,(if u can) and Dont use stick ever again or "ima hafta bus a cap in yo ass!"